Networker

[Networker] savegroup completion notices separate success and fail?

2006-10-12 00:26:29
Subject: [Networker] savegroup completion notices separate success and fail?
From: Rolf <rolf AT SES.TAS.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:10:07 +1100
hello

Using 7.1 on Solaris.

Our savegroup completion notification is an email to admins. We would like to refine the way this works if possible.

The notification will report for example "Default completed, total 5 client(s), 0 Hostname(s) Unresolved, 0 Failed, 5 Succeeded."

If there is a failure for that group then the message will change to for eg "...2 Failed, 3 Succeeded."

Is there are way of distinguishing between such messages? I am assuming it is to do with the priority settings in the notifications section but if so I can't find any reference to what it is.

I'd like for no failures the notification to email addressA, when any failures, the notification is to a different, addressB

thanks

rolf.

This message may contain confidential information which is intended only for
the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this email.
Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email
by mistake and delete this email from your system.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required please request a hard copy version.

"signoff networker" in the