Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 Migration Updates?

2006-10-05 01:40:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 Migration Updates?
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:33:45 +1000
 NMC is far more useful to me than the old motif gui (or Paris for that
matter). I have not had to use the old purple and green monster for
several months now, and while I was the first one to wail over it's
demise, I've grown to love the pretty java memory hog for simple things
like resizable text windows for entering directives and seeing client
configs in tables...  The reporting is still close to useless for day to
day operations, but wonderful for creating random piecharts with what
management want to see...

All of my servers are 7.2.1 or 7.2.2 still...   I just put the nmc and
the 7.3.2 client package on my workstation...