Networker

Re: [Networker] Novel NetWare client and restores...

2006-09-21 11:20:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Novel NetWare client and restores...
From: Stuart Whitby <swhitby AT DATAPROTECTORS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:56:28 +0100
RTFM -
http://softwaresupport.emc.com/documentation/ISG%2FNetWorker%2FNetWare%2F7%2E2%2E1%2Fnwag%5F7%2E2%2E1%2Epdf
 section 4-8

________________________________

From: EMC NetWorker discussion on behalf of Shyam Hegde
Sent: Thu 21-Sep-06 15:40
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Subject: [Networker] Novel NetWare client and restores...

Hello list, Greetings!

I am now adding a NetWare server to my NetWorker server running on SUN
Solaris. This is the only NetWare client I would have. NetWorker version is
7.2.

Now my question is how do I perform restores for NetWare client? Have I to
do restores only by logging on to this Novell NetWare server or I could
perform a directed recovery or any other way from backup server (Sun Solaris
9)itself

TIA - Shyam