Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO 2 Drives Write Disabled

2006-09-19 10:01:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO 2 Drives Write Disabled
From: Stuart Whitby <swhitby AT DATAPROTECTORS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:53:19 +0100
Turn on RAP monitoring in your server resource.  This will let you identify
when the device is disabled.  Also, make sure that CDI is enabled for these
drives.  And probably that you're not on 7.3, though that might be harder.  You
can also try using dbgcommand before leaving for the night to put all of the
mmds into "Debug=7" or similar to try to figure this out.  Until this gives you
more information as to why things are going wrong, there's no easy tweak to fix
the problem though.

Cheers,

Stuart.