Networker

Re: [Networker] Quick question on Staging

2006-09-11 11:38:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Quick question on Staging
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:30:45 -0600
thanks for the reply. I got it working now, I just manually set the staging to
'save all savesets'. We already paid for a Tier 2 disk backup license, good
thing there's no more additional fees to pay for staging and cloning.

>>> hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM 11/Sep/2006 9:23:12 am >>>

You wont require any license to enable staging.
If you are backing on to disk up, you would need 'disk backup option'.

Regards
Shyam