Networker

[Networker] Error 1920

2006-09-05 12:29:54
Subject: [Networker] Error 1920
From: Jim Thorsley <thor AT CSD.UWO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:26:07 -0400
Hi,

I'm trying to update networker 7.2 from 7.0 onto an NT4 server with SP6.
The installation fails when trying to start the service with the error:

Error 1920: Service nsrexecd (nsrexecd) failed to start. Verify that you have
sufficient privileges to start system services.

I'm logged in as administrator therefore I should have all the privileges I
need. When I tried to re-install 7.0 I now get the same error. Hence now the
system has no backup.

I tried to clean up the old networker directories and remove anything
with 'networker' in the registry but still no go.

Does anybody have an idea what is going on here?

-Jim