Networker

[Networker] Cloning from adv-File let one copy stay there

2006-08-18 05:37:38
Subject: [Networker] Cloning from adv-File let one copy stay there
From: Wilhelm Rolf <wilhelm.rolf AT INFO-AG DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:24:07 -0400
Hi,

I have a question related to the cloning process. We have several adv_files
where we would like to clone all older ssid's and let stay there one copy
(the newest) of the save set on the adv_file.

Our current script contains a statement like:

mminfo -q
"pool=DISKPOOL,copies<3,group=GROUP,totalsize>=10000000,written=0,!incomplete,!suspect"

With this statement we let two copies stay there. If I change the copies
count to 2 nothing will be selected. I know that there are always 2 copies
of a  saveset because of the RO device. How could I get only one copy of a
save set stay there? TIA

Wilhelm Rolf
Info AG
Data Backup and Recovery Dept.