Networker

Re: [Networker] NMO on X64

2006-08-14 12:03:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMO on X64
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:55:45 -0400
I have a HP DL385 running RHEL 4.0 in AMD64 mode with Oracle 10GR1 in 64
bit mode. I'm using 4.2 of NMO, but had to get the
lgtonmo-4.2-1.x86_64.rpm from Legato.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139