Networker

Re: [Networker] Antw: Problem with Multiple clients from the same computer

2006-08-08 04:37:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Antw: Problem with Multiple clients from the same computer
From: Stuart Whitby <swhitby AT DATAPROTECTORS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:31:21 +0100
Your clients have the same name, but different client IDs.  The NW server looks
up the client ID for the incoming system and browses the index for the first
one that it finds.  Copy the client ID from the I/L client to the one which
backs up C and X and you should now be able to start creating browsable backups.

Cheers,

Stuart.