Networker

[Networker] Problem with Multiple clients from the same computer

2006-08-08 02:20:20
Subject: [Networker] Problem with Multiple clients from the same computer
From: "Le, Van Chi (LVChi)" <lvchi AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:13:06 +0800
Hello all,

I created 2 clients from the same computer associated to 2 defferent
groups.

When I try to recover from the client (Windows based), I can browse just
only the file list from one group only.
The index of previous backup (other group) seems to be overwritten?

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chi