Networker

[Networker] Which version of Networker is most stable for Solaris 9 (10)

2006-07-21 16:02:24
Subject: [Networker] Which version of Networker is most stable for Solaris 9 (10)
From: Lauradel Collins <lauradel AT CS.UOREGON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:03:57 -0700
We're currently running Networker 7.0 on Solaris 9 (eventually 10, but not for a while). I'd like to know which version people think is the most stable for this platform. Networker clients are mostly Solaris 9 and a bit of Mac OS X.

I'll be moving the software to a newer Sun server soon, and am thinking this is a good time to upgrade it.

Thanks,
lauradel

"signoff networker" in the