Networker

Re: [Networker] Netware Backup Failed...

2006-07-12 17:20:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Netware Backup Failed...
From: Ben Harner <benjamin.harner AT MARYMOUNT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:20:14 -0400
I am running 4.22 Yeah I read that somewhere about loading TSA500 first. It is set up too. I am going to reboot Netware tomorrow and hopefully it will clear it up. Thanks Allan.

Ben

Allan Nelson wrote:
Hi Benjamin

What version of the Networker clientpak are you running??  4.21, 4.22, 7.2?

Not running Netware 5.2 (we're on 6.5), but you could check that TSAFS (or is
it TSA500 on Netware5?) is loaded, along with SMDR.

Make sure TSAFS (or TSA500) is loaded bfore Networker is loaded.

Cheers... Allan.

benjamin.harner AT MARYMOUNT DOT EDU 12/07/06 15:03:24 >>>
Hey All,

I recently restarted my Netware 5.2 server (which is a networker client) and now my backups are failing. The error I am getting is

Cannot make TSA connection to default NetWare server No such file or directory

Anyone ever seen this error before. Also on my Netware server in the NWLOG.txt file I am getting a NWSMTSScanDataSetBegin: (SMDR-6.54.1) An internal error has occurred. The connection number to a module is invalid.

error. I did not make any changes to novell or networker so I am a bit confused.

Thanks

"signoff networker" in the

"signoff networker" in the