Networker

Re: [Networker] Removing devices with jbedit

2006-07-10 16:20:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Removing devices with jbedit
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:18:23 +0300
You can do this with jbedit. I have extensively used it on 7.2.2 Solaris
and Windows.
To get rid of the "hardware-id" created only for DDS drives, I would
suggest that you delete all instances of a specific (physical) drive,
including its definition in the configuration, and the re-add only the
instance you need.
To delete use: jbedit -dov
To add use: jbedit -aov
Itzik