Networker

Re: [Networker] Index retention and Browse times

2006-07-10 12:18:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Index retention and Browse times
From: jortiz AT HOUSTON.RR DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:18:33 -0500
Sid,

If the tapes have expired and their index info. has been purged from the
indexes, you will probably have to use nsrck -L7 to get the index info.
back into the indexes or scan the tapes back in using scanner.

As for changing browse and retention times, tape modes, etc., check the
man page for nsrmm.

Joseph Ortiz
DSMCS, Inc.