Networker

Re: [Networker] Need help with client

2006-07-06 20:55:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] Need help with client
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:54:37 -0400
Ok lets see...you cannot have two clients named fred with different
client IDs. You can copy the client ID from dummy and delete him.
Re-create fred client as fredold and paste the clientid into it. Create
a new client called fred with a new client id.

Yes they do not make it easy.

EDWARD COTY
OPEN SYSTEMS STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA
WORK - 973-533-2098