Networker

[Networker] 'exit' from 'recover' takes time.

2006-07-06 00:30:46
Subject: [Networker] 'exit' from 'recover' takes time.
From: Rathindra Nath Dhali Operations IT <rdhali AT GRAMEENPHONE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:26:11 +0600
Hi All,
We experienced strange problem last couple of weeks with "RECOVER".
Exiting from the recover CLI takes time (waits about a minute to come
back to OS command prompt).
Can anyone help me regarding the cause and resolution of this problem?

Regards

Rathin

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. It
may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should
not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions.