Networker

Re: [Networker] Missing data from server backup

2006-07-05 14:29:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Missing data from server backup
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:19:02 -0400
On Jul 5, 2006, at 2:14 PM — 7/5/06, Lusby, James wrote:

After reading your previous email I went through and checked to see if
any of the missing paths (and this time I checked the entire path name) matched that 255 limit, and even with the file name it did not exceed 40
characters so we are well below the 255 limit.

Verify that no client or server based directives are causing those files (or folders) to be skipped.

"signoff networker" in the