Networker

Re: [Networker] Missing data from server backup

2006-07-05 14:20:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Missing data from server backup
From: "Lusby, James" <James.Lusby AT RUESCH DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:14:12 -0400
After reading your previous email I went through and checked to see if
any of the missing paths (and this time I checked the entire path name)
matched that 255 limit, and even with the file name it did not exceed 40
characters so we are well below the 255 limit.

Also the issue we are having is not that the data is corrupt, its that
the data was never even backed up, we set Legato to backup D:\ yet is
skipped many subfolders.