Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO2 file size setting?

2006-06-30 05:21:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO2 file size setting?
From: Stuart Whitby <swhitby AT DATAPROTECTORS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:21:32 +0100
Hmm.  This was a new one on me, so I tried to find it in strings output.  No
joy - can't find anything under 7.1.3 in /usr/sbin on Solaris which mentions
ULTRIUM.  I did find NSR_DEV_TAPE_FILE_SIZE_ and NSR_DEV_TAPE_FILE_SIZE_MSG, so
my *guess* is that if you purely have LTO2 in your environment, you should just
need to set this.  However, the string may depend on the drive type in use, in
which case it would depend on how the drive type is named within NetWorker.

Can anyone else confirm that it's LTO_ULTRIUM_2?

Cheers,

Stuart.