Networker

Re: [Networker] legato + exchange module failing remotely

2006-06-29 16:26:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] legato + exchange module failing remotely
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:30:36 -0400
Bob, I find it INCONCEIVABLE that you could have an open ticket with EMC
for this problem for more than 30 days. What incident level did you
assign the ticket?

Production Exchange server that would have been a level 1 or 2 ticket
for me. Which means they would have called me back within 1 hour or 4
hours, but even my level 3 questions are answered within 24 hours
usually. If I were you, I would consider finding out who the tech
support team leader is for your region.

I didn't mention their supervisor BERNIE.. I have to admit he is the one
guy on the team I don't like so much so I thought his name should be
Richard and then abbreviated! But on the other team, my liking him is
not a requirement for him doing a good job. His team is awesome. Maybe
the Richard abbreviation thing is a requirement for the great team,
/shrug who knows. Good Job building the team Bernie!

I swear Bernie's team should shower me with gifts for speaking out for
them, but the fact is they truly are that good. On another point, they
call the USA a mixing pot... But dig the cool names from my "FORMER" EMC
tech support team in Canada, eh? Don't get confused by the SUE, she was
Filipina!

/Waving Hi Srood, Mohammed, Sue, Wail & Carlos - Not a bob, mark, dave
or Eddie among them. (what the heck no Dave?)

I love to joke about Canadians during football season, baseball season
well anything except Hockey Season (they take that stuff serious!) But
when it comes to tech support the Canadian team we had was top shelf.
They just went through a re-org so I don't know the new team... Yet!

Semper Fidelis et Paratus! /ALE