Networker

Re: [Networker] Terminate savegrp while allowing current savesets to complete? (or, RAP Error...)

2006-06-29 04:07:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Terminate savegrp while allowing current savesets to complete? (or, RAP Error...)
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:07:28 -0400
Well you would have to remember what each client entry is doing. If you
are using networker on Windows you could just go to options, customize
and turn on hidden options. When you open the client the client ID will
be visible. Just copy and past to notepad. Then delete all client
entries and create the client entry again and paste in the client id
before saving. If you are on unix the command is

mminfo -r 'clientid' -q 'client=xxxxxxx'

EDWARD COTY
OPEN SYSTEMS STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA
WORK - 973-533-2098
CELL - 973-296-0918