Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3.1

2006-06-16 20:30:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3.1
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:24:58 +1000
Gee. I hope the code works better than their spell checker!

Thrivilous had me stumped for a while.

Otherwise, that's the longest list of bug fixes I have ever seen...   No
wonder they split things into two release numbers....   Oh well, will
start testing again, but it looks likely we'll have to wait for 7.3.2...