Networker

Re: [Networker] Re-establishing systems

2006-06-13 08:40:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Re-establishing systems
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:07:10 +0530
Hello,

try Having the proper entry at "remote access" tab in client resource
configuration of the client you are recovering the data from.
Below is the extract from NetWorker help (at nsradmin prompt) which
describes the significance of the field.
"remote access: list of string (read-write, visible, registered) A list of
remote users that are allowed to recover this client's files. If empty, only
users logged into this machine are valid. Examples: sam@jupiter or
user=sam,host=jupiter (user sam on machine jupiter),
group=wheel,host=jupiter (any user in group wheel on host jupiter), jupiter
or host=jupiter (any user on machine jupiter)."

You can also use *@* which removes all restrictions!

Regards
Shyam