Networker

[Networker] Notes library initialization failed error=421

2006-06-02 03:33:26
Subject: [Networker] Notes library initialization failed error=421
From: Leontyev Alexander <ant-2k AT RAMBLER DOT RU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 03:30:34 -0400
We try to recover Lotus Domino database from partitioned server,
but Networker user for Lotus (GUI interface) failed with message:

Notes library initialization failed, error=421

>From other server we can recover this database by direct recovery
successfully. So backup operation is successfull too...

We use Legato version 6.1.4 and Networker user for Lotus version 2.2,
Lotus Domino server on Windows2003.

How to resolve this problem ?

Best regards,
Alexander