Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange restore problem

2006-06-01 17:30:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange restore problem
From: "Dell, Mary" <mdell AT MESIROWFINANCIAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:26:12 -0500
Revision to my earlier description - it appears that it's not skipping to a
different date; it's only getting 22gb because it's not bringing back the
priv.edb file.  The other files total 22gb, which is about the size of a
normal incremental, just to keep it confusing.

So, any idea what could cause it to skip the priv.edb when restoring?  Same
problem occurring on 2 consecutive fulls?