Networker

Re: [Networker] [I] Re: [Networker] Automated tasks using batch files

2006-05-27 23:54:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] [I] Re: [Networker] Automated tasks using batch files
From: Tape King <tapeking01 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 20:53:40 -0700
I resorted to learning PERL and installing PERL on my windows legato server.
  I have been able to automate several tasks using PERL with legato.

  Cygwin sounds like an easier idea though I agree.

"King, David" <dking AT EASTMAN DOT COM> wrote:
  We had Legato come in and write scripts to automate some of our
processes, and they used cygwin. It works pretty well. Since they
use it, I would say your company should let you.

David L. King