Networker

[Networker] Networker with AlphaStor

2006-05-23 12:07:12
Subject: [Networker] Networker with AlphaStor
From: Lou Jenkins <louis.jenkins AT HCAHEALTHCARE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:02:42 -0400
Currently I am using Networker 7.1.1 With AlphaStor 3.0.  I am looking to
upgrade both Software pieces.  I have a third party knowledge module
running on Networker That is only qualified to level 7.2.1 of Networker.  I
have seen all the issues with Networker 7.3 and I do not feel we are ready
to move in that direction yet.  I think we will wait until 7.3.1 which is
what the third party knowledge module is waiting on also.  With us probably
moving to Networker 7.2.1 would it be better to stay with our current
version of AlphaStor (AS) 3.0 or go ahead and install 3.1.  Does anyone
know of issues with NW 7.2.1 and AS3.0 or AS 3.1?  Are there requirements
for Networker to be at a certain level before moving to AlphaStor 3.1?