Networker

Re: [Networker] Recover of the Information Store using Exchange m odule v4.1.0.148

2006-05-19 14:42:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recover of the Information Store using Exchange m odule v4.1.0.148
From: Scott Bingham <bingham_scott AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:39:41 -0400
Hello Pierpa,

Unfortunately, Microsoft does not support the recovery of Public Folders
databases to the Recovery Storage Group.  Please note that the error refers
to the Public Folder Store, as opposed to the Mailbox Store that you are
looking for.

If you select the Mailbox Store for recovery, then this should get you past
this problem.

Grazie,
_Scott