Networker

Re: [Networker] HELP - BRP

2006-05-16 18:50:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] HELP - BRP
From: Matthew Robert <Matthew.Robert AT AU.EY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:49:12 +1000
This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer below.

As previously discussed, you need to edit the registry to let Windows
support block sizes greater than 128kb.

Here it is again:-

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
  CurrentControlSet
    Services
      aic78xx   <---  Change this to whatever device driver your SCSI card
uses
        Parameters
          Device
            MaximumSGList    REG_DWORD:0xFF

Cheers,
Matt

"Scalise, Kathleen (NSTS.JAX)" <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
16/05/2006 12:12 AM
Please respond to
Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please
respond to
"Scalise, Kathleen (NSTS.JAX)" <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
All email is logged and may be reviewed - Refer policy FP206

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [Networker] HELP - BRP

This doesn't look good...does it??

D:\>scanner -i -f 0 -r 3 \\.\Tape0
scanner: scanning LTO Ultrium-3 tape K01024 on \\.\Tape0
scanner: LTO Ultrium-3 tape K01024 already exists in the media index
scanner: error, fsr 2 (read): A tape access reached a filemark.
scanner: fn 0 rn 3 read error More data is available.
scanner: fn 0 rn 3 read error More data is available.
scanner: done with LTO Ultrium-3 tape K01024

Kathleen Scalise