Networker

[Networker] Adding dedicated storage node

2006-05-12 12:22:21
Subject: [Networker] Adding dedicated storage node
From: Jim Ruskowsky <jimr AT JEFFERIES DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:19:30 -0400
I have two quick questions about adding a dedicated storage node

#1 - can I add this without deleting my jukebox and readding it using
jbconfig?

#2 - I'm used to unix type drive names.  ex /dev/rmt/0cbn,
rd=myotherserver:/dev/rmt/0cbn
       What would that look like on a windows box - for, say, this
device...
       I need to consider the unique way unix deals with backslash.

[email protected]:IBM     ULTRIUM-TD3     5481|Tape, \\.\Tape0
                                           S/N: F001BA0001
                                           ATNN:IBM     ULTRIUM-TD3
F001BA0001
                                           WWNN:500308C001BA0001
                                           WWPN:500308C001BA0002
                                           PORT:00000001

Thanks

Jim

Jefferies archives and reviews outgoing and incoming e-mail.  It may be
produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation.
Jefferies accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result
of  transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited.