Networker

[Networker] Archive/Backup Storage Class Recommendations?

2006-05-10 10:44:45
Subject: [Networker] Archive/Backup Storage Class Recommendations?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:47:01 -0400
We have a couple of people who have done some OJT on Networker 7.2.1 for
Windows and we will be migrating to 7.3.1 in the fall. We are looking
for formal classroom training, preferably with a certification at the
end of the course.

What courses would you recommend?

What training company do you recommend?

We are probably going to aim for a location around DC Area, but could
consider others.

The only thing I have found thus far is Global Knowledge course 1730
which even they admit is a new course for them. Any input appreciated
Semper Paratus y Fidelis, /ALE