Networker

Re: [Networker] Performace of different LTO data cartridge

2006-05-08 09:33:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Performace of different LTO data cartridge
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:36:15 -0400
I am a gov't contractor, what that means is that we 99.99% of the time
go with the cheapest bidder on anything we buy.

We do not endorse any product, but as a statement of fact: Since
December of 2004 the winner of our bids has ended up being Maxell Tapes
to use with our IBM LTO2 drives. We have zero failures thus far. Semper
Fidelis, /ALE