Networker

[Networker] "inquire" still reports removed jukebox - why?

2006-05-05 15:49:07
Subject: [Networker] "inquire" still reports removed jukebox - why?
From: Michael Coxe <mcoxe AT OPSWARE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:42:16 -0700
Hello folks,

/etc/LGTOuscsi/inquire returns information about a SCSI
jukebox that has been removed from our server.

system:  Solaris 5.7, Networker 6.1.4

This stuff no longer attached:
----------
[email protected]:SONY    SDX-500C   01  |Tape
[email protected]:SONY    SDX-500C   01  |Tape, /dev/rmt/5cbn
[email protected]:SPECTRA 215        1010|Autochanger (Jukebox)

Any suggestions on how to make this go away?
I want to attached another device on this SCSI bus.
I tried an "/etc/LGTOuscsi/lreset 2" but no luck.

What does "/etc/LGTOuscsi/lrescan" do? No details in command
reference, via google or search of Networkers archives.

Regards,

  Michael Coxe
  Opsware, Inc
  <mcoxe AT opsware DOT com>