Networker

Re: [Networker] backup server OS - Windows or Linux?

2006-05-05 09:21:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] backup server OS - Windows or Linux?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:20:46 -0400
I would have to agree with you DON.

Please if you are a customer of EMC, write them and ask them to have a
windows developer re-write the win-version of Networker.

It is Crazy to me, to call support and have them give you command line
fixes to a GUI product.

Don't get me wrong, I think EMC/Legato support is the best support
organization I have interfaced with. They get the fixes to you and I
would definitely recommend their phone support...

But I do wish they would hire a competent windows developer to fix the
GUI side.

Semper Fidelis, /ALE

//SIGNED//
Eddie Albert, Contractor, AFRPA CIO/IT