Networker

Re: [Networker] excluding only the SYSTEM STATE:\ save set possible?

2006-04-27 15:51:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] excluding only the SYSTEM STATE:\ save set possible?
From: Tyronne Raphaela <tyronne_raphaela AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:48:15 +0200
I get the following error while backing up some of our windows clients:

* <client>:SYSTEM STATE:\ 1 retry attempted
* <client>:SYSTEM STATE:\ Registry - Cannot save Registry key SECURITY: 0x00000070
* <client>:SYSTEM STATE:\ Registry - Error saving
* <client>:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: RPC error: RPC cannot encode arguments
* <client>:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: save of SYSTEM STATE:\ to <backup server> failed

We don't require to have a backup of the SYSTEM STATE in our environment.

Tyronne