Networker

Re: [Networker] MMINFO command in script on Windows

2006-04-27 15:04:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] MMINFO command in script on Windows
From: Tyronne Raphaela <tyronne_raphaela AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:00:51 +0200
try %%used instead of %used in your script

Tyronne

From: Kathleen <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Subject: [Networker] MMINFO command in script on Windows
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:57:09 -0400

I am trying the following to determine what tapes are available:

for /f "delims=," %%i in (%INPUT_DIR%\Backup_pools.txt) do %NSR_BIN%
\mminfo -q "!full,pool=%%i,location=Scalar_i2k" -r "pool,volume,written,%
used,volflags"

It is not liking the %used (which is a valid option).  How do I get around
this??  I have put single quotes, double quotes, to no avail.

I originally had my -r before my -q and it didn't like that either, kept
telling me  unknown report constraint: i, with the -q first and the -r
second now it is telling me  unknown report constraint: used

What to do?

To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems wit this list. You can access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or

"signoff networker" in the