Networker

Re: [Networker] A bug in nsrmm?

2006-04-24 13:58:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] A bug in nsrmm?
From: "Harrington, Rodney" <Rodney_Harrington AT ANNTAYLOR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:57:21 -0400
is this an index check?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shyam Hegde [mailto:hegde.shyam AT gmail DOT com]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 1:53 PM
To: Legato NetWorker discussion; Harrington, Rodney

hi,

Following is the extract of NetWorker 7.2 Command Reference Guide, (
<http://web1.legato.com/infodev/publications/cmndref/networker_7.2/pdf/nw/nsrim.pdf>

http://web1.legato.com/infodev/publications/cmndref/networker_7.2/pdf/nw/nsrim.pdf)

nsrim −X  : Check the consistency of the data structures of the save set with
the data structures of the volume.
This is only required after a NetWorker crash. This option also sets the
utilization threshold to 30 percent.

Regards
Shyam