Networker

Re: [Networker] media warning: /dev/nst3 reading: Cannot allocate memory

2006-04-21 10:34:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] media warning: /dev/nst3 reading: Cannot allocate memory
From: Warren Sturm <wrsturm AT MTROYAL DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:30:59 -0600
Did your syslog levels change?  The "Failed to read 131072 byte
block with 65536 byte read" message comes out of the st driver and is
output at level KERN_NOTICE. I cannot find the cannot allocate memory
message in st.c although there are severl can't allocate buffer messages
going out at KERN_WARNING, KERN_NOTICE and KERN_INFO