Networker

Re: [Networker] new tape library/solution

2006-04-18 11:20:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] new tape library/solution
From: michael brooks <MichaelB AT SEQUOIAINS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:17:33 -0700
Another problem with keeping the Scalar 100 is we have heard that drives
are no longer available for this model. If this is true (I have a call
in to our sales rep to confirm), then we cannot keep the present drive
configuration - 2 LTO1 drives. We are looking to move to 4 LTO2 or 3
drives.

michael brooks
Network Administrator
Sequoia Insurance Company