Networker

Re: [Networker] Cannot opendir - no such file of directory

2006-04-13 10:14:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cannot opendir - no such file of directory
From: "Jones, Steven" <SJones AT SANZ DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:11:41 -0600
The only time I've seen that error was when some Macs were using a
Windows file server, and people named folders with something ending in a
period.  Windows hosts couldn't open the directory at all, saying it
didn't exist, but renaming the folder on a Mac fixed it.  Your problem
looks like it has more to do with VSS though.

Steve