Networker

Re: [Networker] Restore single file from MMRECOV-ed index?

2006-04-12 23:08:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restore single file from MMRECOV-ed index?
From: Rathindra Nath Dhali Operations IT <rdhali AT GRAMEENPHONE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:04:08 +0600
Hi,
mmrecov is used to recover NetWorker Server's Media DB and Resource
Configuration files & not to restore client file index.

Documenation page describes as follows:
The mmrecov command is not used to recover NetWorker clients' online
indexes; you must use the nsrck(8) command for this purpose.

Regards,
Rathin