Networker

Re: [Networker] Backups to adv_file can't span volumes?

2006-04-10 15:49:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backups to adv_file can't span volumes?
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:45:58 -0400
Nope.  That is the way the AFTD is designed.  Unless you want to terminate
existing backups, and restart  them to use a second AFTD device with more
room, the only other way is to remove savesets in the current AFTD device.
You can do this in a number of ways, including deleting them or staging them
to another volume.

tl