Networker

[Networker] Lotus Notes module - need clarifications

2006-03-29 10:26:19
Subject: [Networker] Lotus Notes module - need clarifications
From: "Hwan Meng, Lee" <hwanlee AT SOFTHOME DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:24:04 -0500
Both nsrdocrc and nsrnotesrc have a -t option, so what's the difference?
I thought both are point-in-time recovery using TL?

For nsrnotesv.exe, there is an option of -G 1 making TL to be reusable.
However, without it, TL gets to be recycled as well. So, what's the diff
here?

When I use 'nsrnotesv.exe' as backup command, what is the recommended
MYARGS values? I've got a 300GB Notes server, so it should be quite alright
to just backup TL dir assuming there is no real demand to do speedy
recovery, right?

Hope all Notes GURU out there can help. Thanks!!!