Networker

Re: [Networker] command line query for restores.

2006-03-27 21:07:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] command line query for restores.
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:03:42 -0500
On Mar 27, 2006, at 7:41 PM, William Z wrote:

Is there a way to run command line to query for restores?
For example, I want a report on all the restores being done today. Can mminfo run such a query? Are there any other command lines can do that?

There's none that I am aware of, at least not in version 7.2.1, which is what I use. In fact, a few hours ago, I started a directed 461GB NDMP recover (which I I hope is still running) and there won't be a word about it in the /nsr/logs/daemon.log file or even on the client that's receiving the data.

"signoff networker" in the