Networker

Re: [Networker] Removing volumes from the command line

2006-03-23 16:54:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Removing volumes from the command line
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:51:02 +0000
Terrence R Haupt wrote:
All,

I recently migrated from DLT700 to a mixture of LTO and SDLT I have label templates for each type of media, I want to remove the recyclable DLT volumes from my media database. Doing this from the Nwadmin GUI is quite the long and painful process especially since I have over 6000 tapes.

NetWorker server info

Solaris 8
V880
NW 7.1.3 Build 404