Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo -aX problems

2006-03-23 15:33:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo -aX problems
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:31:11 +0000
Merill Ronquillo wrote:
I'm trying to get a summary report per pool, so I'm running:
mminfo -q pool=POOLNAME -aX for each pool. However, it doesn't look like this command cares about my pool=POOLNAME query since the output is always the same as just mminfo -aX. I haven't seen anything in the man page stating that additional queries can't be used with the -X switch. Advice? I'm running 7.2 on Solaris.

The way I read the man page for mminfo, I understand it to mean that you either run a custom query OR a potted query such as -X, It says:
"Several built-in reports can be specified using shorthand  flags.
Custom reports can also be specified." I don't take this to mean that you can combine them, although it's not 100% clear.

"signoff networker" in the