Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Newbie

2006-03-23 10:25:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Newbie
From: rrevuru AT GMAIL DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:23:19 -0500
Gents: Thanks for your response.

Here is the more information:

I have 8-Tape AutoLoader, and all my tapes are 100%, i have no room on the
tapes, now i want to "OverWrite" or re-use them.

When i click on the volumes tab on the networker, i see all of them are
100%, and have the expiration date as 03/31/2006.

I even tried changing the "mode=recyclable" and still doesnt help.

I hope i am presenting my issue properly