Networker

Re: [Networker] simple command

2006-03-17 12:34:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] simple command
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:28:24 -0500
I had to put a barcode on my cleaning tape before the software would
recognize it as any kind of tape at all... Without a barcode, it refused
to let me assign the # of uses. Legato support was totally clueless when
I opened a support case .. I finally put a barcode on the cleaning tape
and all was well...

We have a Windows server with a Dell (adic) PV136T (60 slots w/ 3
IBM-LTO2 drives). I think Legato also recommends you put the cleaning
tape into the last numbered slot in the library (ours is slot #60).