Networker

Re: [Networker] nsradmin - UNIX

2006-03-15 09:44:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsradmin - UNIX
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:41:49 -0600
try this command also.

printf "show name;client id\nprint type:nsr client\n" | /usr/sbin/nsradmin -i
-> /tmp/clientlist

hope this helps,

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Dep.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintuan AT regina DOT ca

>>> kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM 15/Mar/2006 7:53 am >>>

In nsradmin I need to print the client name and the client id, but I want
to send it to a file.  I am using UNIX.  Any suggestion is appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only
for the addressee and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use
of or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy this message and any copies.