Networker

Re: [Networker] Scripting of NSRJB commands

2006-03-07 11:57:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scripting of NSRJB commands
From: Eric Horn <Ehorn AT CO.LUCAS.OH DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:54:35 -0500
Unfortunately I can't move up to 7.1.3 yet because two of the client
servers are NetWare 4.11 servers.    7.1.2 was the last server that
works with the client for that version of NetWare.    I'm hoping for a
band-aid until I can get those 4.11 boxes replaced.   Thanks.

>>> "Stuart Whitby" <swhitby AT dataprotectors.co DOT uk> Monday, March 06,
2006 10:40:15 AM >>>
This may well be fixed in 7.1.3.  LGTpa64864 (If two or more nsrjbs
processes were initiated simultaneously, the processes stopped
responding) could well be what you need.  This resulted in a hung
jukebox until (I think) NW was restarted.

Cheers,

Stuart.